2021 BMW 4 Series Interior
There’s plenty to admire on the sleek BMW 4 Series coupe exterior, but the inside might be even better. The 2021 BMW 4 Series interior is redesigned with revitalized style and cutting-edge technology to make every Chula Vista better than ever. From the BMW 4 Series interior lighting to the 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System, find out why customers and critics alike are raving about this stunning luxury coupe.
What’s New for 2021?
The new design of the 2021 BMW 4 Series integrates tons of new design and ergonomic changes to better serve Encinitas drivers. Here’s what to look for inside the cabin:
- The infotainment has been reorganized to create a more intuitive feel with a more modern look.
- The steering wheel has been restyled for 2021, and the touchscreen display is above other elements of the dashboard for easier access.
- A new storage cubby sits beneath the center console, along with more engaging controls that draw inspiration from the recently-redesigned 3 Series.
BMW 4 Series Interior Features
No matter which of the stunning BMW 4 Series models you choose, you’ll be treated to a wealth of standard features that enhance your El Cajon travels. Take a look at the upscale design accents, premium interior materials, and state-of-the-art technology within the BMW 4 Series interior:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- BMW TeleServices and BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- A 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch central information display
- SensaTec® Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- An 8.8-inch analog instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with Navigation, and voice/gesture control
- Automatic zone Climate Control
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- Optional Wireless Device Charging
- Optional In-Vehicle Wi-Fi™ connectivity
- Optional Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim
- Optional BMW 4 Series interior lighting
BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions
The BMW 4 Series interior may be packed with amenities, but its coupe design still leaves plenty of room for passengers to stretch out and relax. Explore the BMW 4 Series interior dimensions below:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches (Front and Rear)
- Legroom: 41.8 inches (1st Row) / 34.5 inches (2nd Row)
- Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches (1st Row) / 51.0 inches (2nd Row)
- Trunk Volume: 12 cubic feet
Get Into the 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior at BMW of San Diego
Want to check out the BMW 4 Series interior lighting or BMW ConnectedDrive® Services up close? Contact us at BMW of San Diego. Our dealership is located in San Diego, but we also offer test drives delivered directly to you, as well as online buying with delivery. Don’t wait to find a new BMW 4 Series in black, red, or another color of your choosing!
More From BMW of San Diego
If you’re ready to upgrade with The Ultimate Driving Machine®, you’ll want to see all of your options laid out. Each vehicle you’ll encounter below is offered at several price points, with optional features or trim upgrades to consider. Nevertheless, our 2021 BMW USA price list covers every entry-level option available today, so you can…
Once you’ve experienced the interior of the new BMW 3 Series, you won’t be able to settle for any other small luxury car. Whether you opt for the 330i, the 330e, or the M340i, you’ll find that the standard and available BMW 3 Series interior features leave nothing to be desired. What’s more, we think…
The 2021 BMW X7 continues to be one of the most distinctive-looking luxury vehicles on the San Diego market. You’ll find robust performance and unparalleled features on each of the BMW X7 configurations, but which 2021 BMW X7 is right for you? BMW of San Diego covers the BMW X7 prices and BMW X7 configurations below! View Our New…