2021 BMW 3 Series Interior
Once you’ve experienced the interior of the new BMW 3 Series, you won’t be able to settle for any other small luxury car. Whether you opt for the 330i, the 330e, or the M340i, you’ll find that the standard and available BMW 3 Series interior features leave nothing to be desired. What’s more, we think it’s safe to say that this compact vehicle is anything but cramped.
Don’t just take our word for it; we’ve covered everything from the BMW 3 Series interior lighting to the BMW 3 Series interior dimensions below. We can’t wait to show you what’s inside.
BMW 3 Series Interior Features: Standard
The baseline model is the already-luxurious BMW 330i. Here’s what to look for when you step inside the cabin:
- SensaTec Upholstery in your choice of Canberra Beige or Black
- Anthracite Headliner
- Fine Wood trim with Ash Grey-Brown high gloss
Technology and Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Intelligent Personal Assistant voice control
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch instrument cluster
- 8.8-inch central information display with iDrive 7.0
Comfort and Convenience
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Automatic 3-zone Climate Control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation
BMW 3 Series Interior Features: Options and Upgrades
Optional on the 330i
Right from the start, you’ll be able to access a wide range of optional interior features that can enhance your Chula Vista and Encinitas drives. Here’s a brief overview of your options, focusing solely on interior features:
- Convenience Package – Adds lumbar support and Comfort Access Keyless Entry, in addition to other features.
- Premium Package – Adds heated front seats, or heated front & rear seats for an upcharge. The features of the Convenience Package are also included, along with a heated steering wheel and a head-up display.
- Executive Package – Adds Gesture Control and other advanced technologies.
Interested in the BMW 3 Series interior lighting? Ambient lighting is offered for just $250, and it’s sure to enhance every drive. Other standalone options include wireless device charging and a Harman/Kardon® surround sound system. Vernasca leather, in many different shades, is also available right from the start.
Available on Upper-Level Trims
While the BMW 330e Sedan includes some features that aren’t found in the 330i, the two are differentiated primarily in terms of their powertrains. However, the M340i delivers much more to love, including:
- Aluminum Tetragon trim
- SensaTec Dashboard
- M footrest and M door-sill finishers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch central information display
- 14-way power front sport seats
Here as well, your suite of options includes sumptuous Vernasca leather, wireless device charging, and a heated steering wheel. That’s not all. You can also add Aluminum Mesh or Open Pore Fine Wood trim, and upgrade with either the Premium Package or the Executive Package.
BMW 3 Series Interior Dimensions
The 3 Series sedan is bound to feel like a perfect fit, whether you tend to drive alone or with passengers. When contrasted with the BMW 4 Series interior dimensions, the 3 Series looks even more spacious!
Take a closer look at the 3 Series interior dimensions below to be certain that it’s right for you:
- Headroom: 38.7 inches in the front
- Legroom: 42.0 inches (1st) / 35.2 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 56.0 inches (1st) / 54.6 inches (2nd)
- Cargo Capacity: 13 cubic feet
Looking for something more spacious? Consider the redesigned BMW 5 Series interior, too. We’d be happy to help you compare the BMW 3 Series vs. 5 Series in detail.
See the New BMW 3 Series for Yourself!
We’ve done our best, but no amount of description can live up to the real deal. If you’re ready to step into the interior of the BMW 3 Series, don’t wait to explore our inventory! Make an appointment to take your test drive or shop from home in El Cajon or San Diego. Our virtual showroom awaits.
More From BMW of San Diego
If you’re ready to upgrade with The Ultimate Driving Machine®, you’ll want to see all of your options laid out. Each vehicle you’ll encounter below is offered at several price points, with optional features or trim upgrades to consider. Nevertheless, our 2021 BMW USA price list covers every entry-level option available today, so you can…
Once you’ve experienced the interior of the new BMW 3 Series, you won’t be able to settle for any other small luxury car. Whether you opt for the 330i, the 330e, or the M340i, you’ll find that the standard and available BMW 3 Series interior features leave nothing to be desired. What’s more, we think…
The 2021 BMW X7 continues to be one of the most distinctive-looking luxury vehicles on the San Diego market. You’ll find robust performance and unparalleled features on each of the BMW X7 configurations, but which 2021 BMW X7 is right for you? BMW of San Diego covers the BMW X7 prices and BMW X7 configurations below! View Our New…